Monday, March 30, 2009

Technical Difficulties! DANG!!!

Hmmmm..........well, trying to post here and I've got TROUBLE....

I can't get the little little picture do-hickey to open so I can post pictures?

I don't know how to fix it.

I don't know where to go for help.

I've posted pictures before without any problem...every time I click on the little photo button it just saves my post as a draft. CRAZY!!

I'm stuck.

Any ideas?

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp! :-) **** Me hollering***

Just sign me frustrated gal in the rainy Pacific Northwest with lots to do today and no time for little blogging troubles!

Hugs to any helpers!

God bless you!
Spencer

5 comments:

  1. Sorry about your trouble, I wish I could help, but I can't maybe someone else will.
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I e-mailed a super sharp friend.she helps me.i haven't a clue.but she'll be here asap.when she gets the e-mail.sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I wish I could help you fix the doo-hickey. But I don't doo-hickey's lol. Sorry, my awful sense of humor. Loved the picture of your dad and mum. I still have mine, they are 79 and 77 this year. I can't imagine how you must feel without yours, but you seem to have all your lovely memories intact and that's great.
    Blessings,
    Theresa @ Cottage Violets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spencer, usually when that happens, all you have to do is "save" you post that you've written so far and click out of it... then go to your dashboard, click "edit posts"... then click on the post you were writing and try the picture upload again... I don't know why it happens... happens to me too, but that is usually the simple cure.

    If that doesn't work, down at the bottom of your dashboard is a link to "HELP"...

    Good luck... I'll check back and see if you get it going again! hugs. Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, sometimes i have to erase some pictures, maybe your memory is to full. Go into pictures and delete some if you can. Mishelle

    ReplyDelete

Sweet and dear little Chickies....thank you so much for your comments. I read each and every one. I always try to make a return visit........sometimes I fail miserably... but you're alllll soooo special to me!

Many, many hugs!
Spencer