Friday, April 8, 2011

The Sweetest Chickies In The World Live In Bloggyville! And, Happy Pink Saturday Too!!


Happy Pink Saturday Sweet Chickies!

I'm so sorry I've been such a lousy blogger. Things have been so busy around here.....a small trip and lots going on, but I had to show you this little treat from one of the most darling bloggerettes....

Do you know Claudie?


You must...........MUST go meet her if you haven't already.


You can find her here.



You will love her..... I sure do!

And, just look at that perfectly pink and beautiful scarf she sent to me?



Not only that, it smells deeee.lish too!


Thank you SO much Claudie! xoxoxox



So, here's the cross update. I still haven't found it. I had cleaned it, put it on and left to go do some errands and when I got home the chain was in my bra, but the cross...........gone.........apparently I hadn't done the clasp up right because the chain is just perfect. I kept holding out hope that it would show up in my car...... so I couldn't make myself look. Finally I searched it thoroughly the other day. Nope. Nothing. Nada.

So, here's where I am on the whole shabang. It helped me to feel better. I'm praying that someone found it that was trying to find their way to Jesus.... I think they told Him that they needed a "sign"....and then found the cross..........Now they have Jesus in their heart and a lovely cross to remind them of His sacrifice for them.


It makes me feel soooooooo much better.



And, I bought that cross to remember my Mum.....and that's EXACTLY what she would have told me.


So, I'm moving on. I bought a VERY inexpensive sterling one today.....And, that's that.




I have soooo much to tell you.....that's part of the reason I haven't blogged.



I feel overwhelmed.



You know............when you're reallllllly behind...........where do you start?



Now, if you're a lover of the lovely color, pink..... you must go visit Miss Beverly!


HERE
.


You'll have a wonderful time........promise.




Big huggies and lovies to all!


xoxoxoxo



Spencer







13 comments:

  1. Spencer I am so sorry. And yet I love how you have looked for the silver lining and found it. It is not what happens to us but how we deal with it and resolve it in our minds, etc. that makes all the difference. The love that you have for each other can never be lost and the symbol for that is the lovely lady you are, more than the necklace. Her influence shaped you and will always remain with you.

    Much love, B

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY SWEET, SWEET SPENCER WHOM I LOVE DEARLY! Of course I know this French-Canadian gal! SHE IS GORGEOUS, witty and generous....you my friend, COME ON OVER, I think you need a whiff of fresh beach air......Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spencer, dearest darling, I hope and pray that you will have a wonderful week and not feel so overwhelmed. Believe me, I've been there and feel somewhat overwhelmed right now with my tree fiasco. At least it's the yard and not the house! For that, I am eternally grateful.

    I love your attitude, and I think that is a wonderful way to look at the cross. I totally understand the sentimental attachment because you know I'm that way, too, but I love the way the Lord has had you look at it. And I'm glad you got yourself another cross, and your mother is, too.

    Claudie is a sweetie, and the scarf is such a beautiful gift from her! I know you will love wearing it, and it's the perfect color for our pinky friend! :-)

    Happy Pink Saturday, precious one...

    Love you much!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scarf is beautiful and what a sweet gift.

    I thought about you and wondered if you found the cross. Did you check Craigslist lost and found?

    I am always reluctant to make major jewelry purchases because that is my biggest fear. I know it is kind of silly to think like that. I have a couple of family vintage pieces that I have worn a few times and all I did the whole time was check to see if they were still there.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, I like your version!!! I bet thats what happened!!! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry you lost your cross, Spencer, but you have an amazing attitude toward the loss. :-) How sweet to have been gifted with such a pretty scarf! Happy Pink Saturday to ya! It's rainy here today- almost wish I was back in NC. Oh wait- it stormed while we were there, as well. But at least it was 80ยบ. LOL
    hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just ADORE Claudie! She's such a sweetheart!

    Happy Saturday!
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh girly...I love your view on losing the cross. SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF. I lost something dear to me once and God saw fit to replace it with something better...

    I'm overwhelmed too. I do it to myself... So today I'm having a SLOW-DOWN!

    Happy Pink Saturday~

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Spencer,
    What a lovely gift! And I am so glad to hear that you have turned around your thinking about the loss of your cross. I try to do that and sometimes it is difficult but it sure makes me feel better!! Hope you are underwhelmed soon,
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh dear Spencer, I'm sure whom ever found your pretty cross is wearing it with a smile on their face and in their heart. Maybe a young person found it, packaged it up in pretty pink tissue with a pretty bow and brought it to his/her mom's or grandmother's as a present from heaven. That's what I think.
    Actually Spencer, that little pink scarf was my mama's. She's 92 and had all these pretty ones. I asked her if I could have "that one" for my friend.
    So you now have a little piece of my 92 year old mama.
    Have a great weekend my friend dispute...
    Happy PS
    Love You
    Love Me
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had a watch go missing once, I would take it off and put it on the table beside the bed. Woke up one morning and it was gone. I emptied and shook everything that was in the draws, moved the draws, searched under the bed. Six months later one morning I woke up leaned over to turn off the clock alarm and there it was on the floor just infront of the table. I don't know either!!!
    x Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  12. When I feel overwhelmed with things to remember/blog/work through, I just write a big long note to myself...just list each thing. That way it's off my mind but I can remember to tackle it as I have time. Hope you have a relaxing week!

    HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Sweet and dear little Chickies....thank you so much for your comments. I read each and every one. I always try to make a return visit........sometimes I fail miserably... but you're alllll soooo special to me!

Many, many hugs!
Spencer