Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Weekend!

Boy, we're hoping for that here! My darling husband and I are playing cupid tonite! His adorable best friend has been single for quite a long time.........alas............I have a darling, SINGLE friend! Woooohoooo! I don't know why we didn't think of this before? At any rate, we're making dinner and they're both coming. I'm so hoping for a match here. Bobby's fridge is always empty..........Susan is a GREAT cook! And, you know what they say about a man's stomach! We love them both, so it would be great for us too! Go get 'em Cupid!

The jar is my very favorite ways to display. Put a bunch of cute things inside and never have to dust all that little stuff! Does it get any better than that?

Wishing you a terrific weekend!

Warm blessings!
Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and dear little Chickies....thank you so much for your comments. I read each and every one. I always try to make a return visit........sometimes I fail miserably... but you're alllll soooo special to me!

Many, many hugs!
Spencer