Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Sunday!

My darling hubby and I are going to have a special day together......I'm so looking forward to it....

Dinner with our friends went VERY well. I'm hoping this will blossom into something wonderful for both of them. They both deserve it. We had such a nice evening and so far it looks promising....Valentine's Day a bit late! :-)

An old friend popped over today for a visit out of the clear blue! What a nice surprise. I haven't seen her in a few years and she was in the neighborhood and took a chance that we'd be home. My husband and I actually got married in their living room. What a lovely day that was! And, the sweetest little ceremony......My friend, Pam, played the piano, their daughter, Joy, sang and Pam's husband, Dick performed the ceremony........he's a pastor........We loved it! Thanks Dick, Pam and Joy!

Hope your Sunday is Glorious!

Warmly,
Spencer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and dear little Chickies....thank you so much for your comments. I read each and every one. I always try to make a return visit........sometimes I fail miserably... but you're alllll soooo special to me!

Many, many hugs!
Spencer