Saturday, February 14, 2009


Oh.........my darling Hubby brought me flowers!!!.........aren't they just the sweetest? My very favorite color too! I love the old fashioned little squaty bouquet........YUMMY.......Thanks Muffin! Kisses from the Missus! :-)




Valentine from my Dad to my Mum...........I think this was very, very early in their relationship.......it's signed "Ray"........he was usually much gushier than that!




Aren't they just tooooo cute? My Mum and Dad........I think my Mum was about nineteen in this picture. I'm missing them so much.

Hoping your Valentine's Day is Pink and Lovey!

Blessings..........Spencer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and dear little Chickies....thank you so much for your comments. I read each and every one. I always try to make a return visit........sometimes I fail miserably... but you're alllll soooo special to me!

Many, many hugs!
Spencer