Friday, February 13, 2009

Shots of my Darling Daughter's house.......she's so much fun and likes LOTS of stuff too! No point in having any wasted space, now is there??? :-)


I love, love, love this shelf.........I'm thinking I should sneak in one day when she's not home and swipe it.........think she'd notice???


Table..........Mummy's
Chair.........Mummy's
Lamp.........gift from Mummy
But really.......it works the other way too! I have lots of things from
her house too!


Sweet little baby picture...........Yeah...........me..........
I love her angel collection. I want to swipe those too!


Just too sweet, isn't it???


Love the angel wings too! :-)


Yeah.........more from her Mummy.............I just finished this little lovely for myself and my dearest husband gave it to her............I sure miss it!


Oh my gosh........I had so many things to do today and have spent most of the day sitting here trying to get things to work. What a process. I have made some great discoveries along the way, but still haven't accomplished my first objective. Reallllllly........how hard can this be??? Well, if you're me.........just pretty dang tough!

I'm going to keep right on working on it. I think the books will help! Hopefully... ;-)

Sunny Smiles and Best Wishes for
A Wonderful Weekend!
Spence




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and dear little Chickies....thank you so much for your comments. I read each and every one. I always try to make a return visit........sometimes I fail miserably... but you're alllll soooo special to me!

Many, many hugs!
Spencer