Thursday, May 12, 2011

Have You Seen This Runaway Girl?

Hi Girlies...

Bloggyville is THE place to turn for help for just about ANY situation, so I'm presenting this one to you.... hoping someone may have seen this girl.




My daughter has been one of her Mom's best friends for over 25 years.




Her name is Maddy (Madeline) Price Harris and ran away from home on Mother's Day.



She is 5'5" and weighs 115 pounds.


She's nearly 16 years old, and you can see sooooo pretty.




She cut her pretty long hair before she left, so I have no idea what it looks like now.



They've set up a facebook page for her: HelpFind MaddyHarris

Their email address is: helpfindmaddyharris@yahoo.com

The contact phone is 1.360.867.9387

She's from Olympia, Washington and attends Olympia High School.


As you can only imagine everyone is beside themselves, using every resource possible to help find her. There have been many dead ends and no good leads.



But, apart from watching for this little girl, I'm asking for prayer for her parents and for Maddy's safe and swift return. God knows where she is and she needs His protection.


And, if you wouldn't mind adding the information to you blog we could REALLY spread the word.




Thanks so much sweet chickies....We are ALL so grateful.


Lovies,

Spence









14 comments:

  1. OMG Spencer. I'm in Canada, but you never know where one might get to in this world.
    I pray that she is found. I cannot imagine any of my children going missing ever, heck I can't imagine one of my fur babies going missing, but a child???
    I'm sorry
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my heart goes out to them. I'll send this to our family in Oly ... prayers for all.

    Have a beautiful week.
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    5 day GIVEAWAY, pop over

    ReplyDelete
  3. I placed the link on my facebook also, Spencer.
    Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Spencie Girl...

    My heart is breaking over this. It's more personal than I can say here, just KNOW I am praying this very moment for peace to come to this situation.

    You have a heart of Gold~and for God.

    Love you girl. Thank you for sharing with us.

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG.... being on the east coast I will offer my prayers for her safe return!!
    Keep us posted...
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I can't imagine the grief and worry this family is going through. We will be praying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so sad. What a beautiful young lady. I will keep her and her family in my thought and prayers. I hope they find her soon.
    ~Debra xxx
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spencer, Did write you that we shared this info in our emails & on FB for all to view. This is tragic & sad.

    Now,FOR THE GOOD NEWS! You won the Poo-Pourri GIVEAWAY.
    Here is the link to view the items, take your pick, you are the first to select in this drawing. Please let me know as soon as possible.

    http://blushingrosetoo.blogspot.com/2011/05/love-is-giving-5-days-because-you-are.html

    Hope all is well with you, sweet friend.
    Hugs & love ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just heartwrenching. I hope she comes home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spencer,

    I tweeted this link and asked friends to spread the word.

    I will keep Maddie and her family in my prayers.

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praying she will be found safe and sound. Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please join the Facebook Page set up to help find Maddy:

    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002457452232

    ReplyDelete
  13. Russ.... I actually included that facebook link in the post.... And, I have joined the page..... Julie and Jeff were on King 5 tonight discussing her story. So hoping that will help.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet and dear little Chickies....thank you so much for your comments. I read each and every one. I always try to make a return visit........sometimes I fail miserably... but you're alllll soooo special to me!

Many, many hugs!
Spencer