Monday, May 28, 2012

Such Gratitude


To all those who have served this GREAT country of ours.......I salute you.

And, to your families who have sacrificed as well, a humble thank  you.




We live in a community filled to the brim with service men and women.  We get many opportunities to share our gratitude, and for that I am SO thankful.









My dear dad who served during WWII, along with his two brothers.


So, while we're trying to get some things done around here today my heart is filled with pain for those who have fought and lost their lives and for those who have been impaired in so many ways in the battle to keep America free.  



God Bless You.



xox
Spencer




3 comments:

  1. Very handsome dad, sugar. My hubby is out at our local Albertsons store collecting for Buddy Poppies today. I'm very proud of him.
    xoxo,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post! And a hat off to your dear papa and his bro's! Real heroes! :D

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with all you said. Your Dad was such a handsome man.. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet and dear little Chickies....thank you so much for your comments. I read each and every one. I always try to make a return visit........sometimes I fail miserably... but you're alllll soooo special to me!

Many, many hugs!
Spencer