Friday, January 30, 2009



What I thought was going to be a dreary, nasty day actually turned out to be a beautiful day in the N.W. Very cold and lots of wind, but sunnnnnnny!

Congratulations to my little Grandson, Brett....he got Student of the Month! Yipppee! What an accomplishment. So much better than time in the principle's office. That's what seems to happen when kids are SUPER smart. A little boredom and lots of trouble! I love you pumpkin! Big hugs!

I can't figure out how to post the pictures of my daughter's little cabinet so I'll try another post. I'm new at this and it's just too confusing for an old girl! :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and dear little Chickies....thank you so much for your comments. I read each and every one. I always try to make a return visit........sometimes I fail miserably... but you're alllll soooo special to me!

Many, many hugs!
Spencer