Ok.....Tuesday's Post Continued.........
Ten things about me.......hmmmm.....I'm thinkin' ya'allllllll really don't want to know all this stuff.....(no, I'm not from the south, but doesn't ya'allllll just work so nicely?)
1. I'm sort of a girlie girl......I started out that way actually. I didn't wear a pair of pants until I was eight years old and I can remember being in third grade crying all day because my Mum put my hair in a pony tail......I had long curls, after all......oh brother......no wonder I'm high maintenance. And, if I got my little, starched dress (hey, it was the 50's) dirty, I needed a fresh one.... My poor Mum.
2. We live in a small house that is nothing fancy. We don't have a boat, an RV, a vacation house, or fancy cars, but I am so content with what I have. I feel extremely blessed and am so grateful. God has been so generous to me. I nearly have to pinch myself sometimes because I'm so blessed.
3. Ok, I know this one is really weird. I'll admit it. I confess. I have to cut my coupons EXACTLY on the lines. If they're not perfect I'll just have to trim them up.
4. I simply CANNOT sing the National Anthem. I am so proud to be an American....how did I get so lucky?? At any rate, I TRY......I open my mouth and I'm so choked up nothing comes out. Yeah, I generally cry too.......Ditto the Pledge of Allegiance. We have such an awesome country. I love to thank our Military for their service........yeah, I get all choked up and cry then too.
5. I can't let myself have a day to just play around unless my house is clean. Do you think I might be OCD??? :-)
6. I get hives every day.
7. You know that birth order thing? The fella that wrote the book that explains your place in the family and how it effects your personality???? Well......I'm the oldest, the youngest, the middle and an only. Wonder why I'm quirky??? My older sister was five when I was born. She passed away when I was three. I was an only child until I was seven when my younger sister was born. Three girls, all blue-eyed blondes born in July.
8. I love rainy "Make a Pot of Soup" kinds of days. I mentioned to my DH when we were dating that there's nothing like a nice, cozy pot of stew and a fire. Yep, he's still waiting. He asks me about it all the time.
9. I never go anywhere without a project. If my hubby and I go for a drive or vacation I always tote a little somethin'.....
10. Ok. I realllly debated putting this one out there, but what the heck, we're all friends, right?? I've been married three times.......YEP.....count 'em THREE!! The first one to my daughter's dad.......nearly 22 years. Then I married my daughter's best friend's dad. Mmmmmm........not a good choice. Those darn rebound marriages. Then I met my dear, sweet hubbs. We've been married since October 1997. I teased him at one time and asked if I could go ahead and celebrate my 25 year anniversary........hey, it would be 25 years if I added them all up! Oh, and by the way, the hubbs???? He's been married three times too. We met at a singles shin-dig at church and have been so happy ever since. He always tells me "it's a GOD thing"......we match in so many odd and wonderful ways.
So, there it is. Now you know it alllll!
Wishing you a wonderful and joyful day.
God is sooooooooo good.
PS!!! Cath Kidston is having a 15% off everything sale Wednesday ONLY! :-)