Monday, July 4, 2011

God Bless America




While the storm clouds gather far across the sea,

Let us swear allegiance to a land that's free,

Let us all be grateful for a land so fair,

As we raise our voices in a solemn prayer.


God bless America,

Land that I love,

Stand beside her and guide her,

Through the night with a light from above.

From the mountains to the prairies,

To the oceans, white with foam,

God bless America,

My Home Sweet Home.



Happy Independence Day to you and yours.



I'm so very proud to be an American.



I LOVE this country.



Have a great day and be safe.



Huggies,

Spencer

4 comments:

  1. HELLO THERE PRECIOUS! Did you have a great day? We did! We just sat around reading and napping and eating watermelon!!!! LOVE TO YOU SPENCER! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Spencer,
    Just stopping by to say HI! A very Happy 4th to you too!
    We were having a heat wave so I stayed inside with the AC on...LOL I know I'm a big wimp LOL
    Have a sweet day and hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope that you had a wonderful 4th of July!
    Sending you wishes that the rest of your week will be terrific :-)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet and dear little Chickies....thank you so much for your comments. I read each and every one. I always try to make a return visit........sometimes I fail miserably... but you're alllll soooo special to me!

Many, many hugs!
Spencer